Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This Thing Called Life

This Morning at 4:33am, the SKY EXPRESS BUS leaving from North Carolina heading to New York City crashed and left four people dead. You may ask how is that relavant to me? Exactly one week ago, that would of been me...

I had the opportunity of my life to interview for one of Diddy's companies, "Blue Flame Agency." Rushing to NYC for a day, I took that same exact bus. Last week we were stranded in Trenton, NJ for three hours because a rock fell off of a truck, cracking the whole front windsheild of the bus.I was scared for my life then.

Life is not easy, but it is something you must ride all the way through. Just two days ago, my friend was killed. All of these things will sometimes make you think, what am I here to do? I truly do not know. One thing I do know, for all of the hardships of life, I am going to go hard. We all have to leave someday, we might as well make it a trip to remember.

This is not meant to leave anyone dishearten about the future, I just wanted to see how you may view life. Wait, how do you view it?http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/31/2916121/sky-express-involved-in-4-crashes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment